Six easy steps to a successful Bottle Drive:
- Pick a date & schedule it with Recycle For Life (go to "contact page" and fill out the form) -or give us a call 403-680-8776.
- Choose a collection location where you would like the truck placed. Make sure you have permission (ie: school parking lot, community hall, etc).
- Make sure you do some advertising! Promote your program and let everyone know who you are and why you are raising funds! You can get door hangers from RFL, sandwich board suggestions, and advertise in your community bulletin!Make sure you wear your team uniforms, jerseys or hats the day of collection.
- When you have finished your collection (usually when your crew is tired & hungry!!) We will pick up the truck and have the containers counted, your accounting and cheque ready within 2 days of your bottle drive!
- Deposit your funds, celebrate your hard work and be proud you have helped to keep our environment clean by eliminating greenhouse gases, saved many kwh of energy and diverted many kg from our landfill!!
- Scroll down to the bottom of this page and check out what our what some of our clients have to say........
Bottle Drives. . .
Easy as 1 - 2 - 3
Partner your bottle drive with KidSport Calgary. Recycle For Life will provide you with maps of the area, route maps for your drivers, a collection site, large bags for collection and a large truck to transport to the sorting facility. You keep 100% of the refunds, or you have the option of donating a percentage of your bottle drive to our KidSport Recycling Program so that we can help local families with sport registration fees!